Transmission Repair near Me
Taking care of your car’s transmission is no joke. Luckily, you’ve got the Pat Peck Honda team of repair specialists to help you out. We’re some of the preeminent transmission repair experts around Gulfport, Long Beach, Biloxi, and the surrounding Mississippi communities. Contact us for an appointment today!
Until then, however, keep reading to learn more about all of our incredible transmission services near you.
5 Signs That Your Transmission is Going
We’ll start with a brief list of the warning signs that you should look out for as you’re driving. If any of them start to rear their ugly heads, you should contact us as soon as possible for a repair appointment.
- Transmission Slippage: When this happens, it feels like your car is changing gears on a whim. This is a potentially dangerous phenomenon; imagine if you tried to accelerate but couldn’t!
- Gritty Shifting: If it feels like you’re not able to change gears without noticeable vibrations or noises coming from the gear box, that’s a problem. Luckily, our team knows just what to do!
- Delayed Engagement: This is when there’s a significant pause between revving the engine and actually accelerating. In other words, make sure your transmission is in order if you plan to do any getaway driving anytime soon. Still we don’t recommend a career as a getaway driver.
- Transmission Fluid Leakage: Your transmission ought to be a totally sealed unit. If you’re noticing any fluid leakage on your driveway or garage floor, it’s time to bring the car in.
- Transmission Warning Light: At the end of the day, the simplest warning is the light.
Now that we’ve covered the issue, let’s move on to the solution: Pat Peck Honda’s Service Department!
Our Transmission Repair Services
Regardless of whether your automobile is running on a manual transmission or an automatic one, we can help. Our technicians have years of experience in the field working with both Honda models and cars from other manufacturers. We’ll have your transmission shifting smoothly in almost no time at all.
Pat Peck Honda: Transmission Repair Team
Not only will we fix your transmission, but we’ll do so courteously and respectfully. Our guys and gals will always treat you the way that you deserve, every time that you come into the shop.
Best of all, you can even find a bunch of money-saving service specials, right here on our website.
Get a Transmission Repair Near Me Today!
Now, if you’re searching for a “transmission repair near me”, Pat Peck Honda has you covered. There are even a few simple ways to get in touch with us, so let’s go over them. First and foremost, if you live in Biloxi, Long Beach, Gulfport, or any nearby Mississippi towns or cities, you could stop on by in person.
Next, you could reach out to us on our website-just chat with us or fill out a quick and easy form!
Finally, you could even give us a call on the phone. We’re looking forward to fixing your transmission!
Have a question? We’ve got the answer!
* = Required Field