Local Spotlight: Tux Creek Inn
If you’re looking for a relaxing getaway in Biloxi, Mississippi, then look no further than the Tux Creek Inn. This bed and breakfast is tucked away amidst 40 acres of enchanting woods, yet it’s only minutes away from town. We really can’t think of a more perfect setting to unwind, unplug, and destress. Check it out!
Tux Creek Inn: Accommodations and Amenities
The Tux Creek Inn offers guests five different available rooms, each complete with its own private bathroom.
- The Jenny LaNelle: With its four-poster canopy bed, fireplace, and spacious bath, romance permeates every nook and cranny of this gorgeous suite.
- The Ruby Grace: Not only does this first-floor suite feature a beautiful, hand-carved queen bed as its centerpiece, but its windows overlook the front porch.
- The Johnny Clay: There’s plenty of room to set up a breakfast table for two in here. There’s also plenty of room in the bathroom, as it features both a marble garden tub and a separate shower.
- The Julianna Maria: This is the perfect room for families because it includes a kid’s bed (in addition to the king-size one for Mom and Dad).
- The Kylan Travis: Last, but certainly not least, this accommodation’s built-in bookcases and desk provide the perfect workstation for either businesses travelers or generally productive people.
Yet these rooms are just the beginning of what makes this place so magical. Southern style breakfasts, walking trails, a pond, a fishing creek, and even an outdoor wedding chapel ought to round out your stay. If you’re set on having a wedding that everyone will remember, the chapel can accommodate 40 guests.
Fun Things to Do in the Biloxi, Mississippi Area
Speaking of rounding out your stay, Biloxi is such a robust community that your activities won’t be limited to what the Tux Creek Inn offers. Local attractions include the Walter Anderson Museum of Art, the Ohr-O’Keefe Museum, the Mary C. O’Keefe Cultural Center of Arts and Museum, and the Biloxi Lighthouse.
And that barely scratches the surface of what there is to do in this region of Mississippi. We encourage you to connect with other travelers on Facebook and talk to them about what they did during their stay.
Check Their Availability and Then Book Your Escape from the World Now!
Who wouldn’t want to stay at a B&B with over 60 “Excellent” and “Very Good” ratings on TripAdvisor?
You can inquire about their availability either on their site or on the phone. Then, book your stay ASAP!