Best Caterers near Gulfport MS
Picking the right caterer for your special event is an exciting part of any occasion. Whether it’s for a wedding, an anniversary celebration, or a birthday party, you want it to go off without a hitch. Below is a list of the best caterers in the Gulfport, MS, area to help you make sure that happens. Read on to get a little preview of Almost Home Catering, Cajun Gourmet Catering Co., and Catering by Wildflower as you’re planning your big event.
Almost Home Catering
The folks at Almost Home Catering are dedicated to providing you and your guests with a truly memorable experience. This family-owned catering service is proud to offer the Gulf Coast area a well-prepared, diverse menu.
Here’s a sample of the kind of dishes you can expect:
- Red Beans and Rice with Sausage. Just how you’d expect, this authentic New Orleans dish is slow simmered for hours and consists of creamy red kidney beans and chunky sausage medallions.
- Chicken, Crawfish, or Shrimp Etouffee’. Here’s a Cajun favorite. As the title suggests, it’s made with your choice of chicken, crawfish, or shrimp.
- Jambalaya. Here’s another classic. The rice and sausage come with your choice of chicken or shrimp.
Head over to Almost Home Catering’s Facebookpage for a glimpse of what they have to offer.
Cajun Gourmet Catering Co.
Are you ready for a culinary experience you won’t soon forget? Family-owned Cajun Gourmet Catering Co. is eager to share their passion for food with you and your guests. They pride themselves on their use of fresh ingredients and inspired methods.
Take a look at a few of their dishes:
- Creole Crabmeat Bruschetta. We recommend you start out the meal with this crowd-pleasing appetizer. It’s made up of fresh crabmeat combined with Creole seasoning, roasted tomato, fresh basil, olive oil, and a garlic blend all served on toast points.
- Cajun Gourmet Seafood Gumbo. This celebrated classic is made from a cherished family recipe and is made with fresh Gulf shrimp, crabmeat, and okra.
- Mardi Gras Pasta. Celebrate with this Creole delight that features a creamy Creole Jambalaya sauce and is made up of shrimp, crawfish, chicken breast, and sausage. To top it all off, this festive concoction is served over penne pasta.
For a look at some mouthwatering dishes, visit Cajun Gourmet Catering Co. on Facebook.
Catering by Wildflower
Stemming from a love of family, cooking, and the Mississippi delta, Catering by Wildflower has been treating the Gulfport area to delicious gourmet cooking since 1992. Below is a snapshot of their one-of-a-kind menu:
- Mini Quiches. Catering by Wildflower offers an array of delightful quiches that includes Spinach, Broccoli, Seafood, mushroom, and Onion.
- Sauces, Spreads, and Dips. Try out these lovely offerings. There’s Peanut, Thai, Jamaican, Herbed Goat Cheese, Tomatoes Basil, and Chili-Garlic Remoulade.
- Wildflowers Original Savory Cheesecakes. This assortment includes Smoked Tuna, Trout or Catfish, Sun-Dried Tomato, Pesto, and Salmon.
Check out the Catering by Wildflower Facebook page to get an idea of the kind of experience you can expect.
Get a Taste of All Three Today
If you’re in Gulfport, MS, check out what Almost Home Catering, Cajun Gourmet Catering Co., and Catering by Wildflower can do for your special day by visiting each one.