2019 Honda CR-V Review
At Pat Peck Honda, we wanted to give you a closer look at the 2019 Honda CR-V to see if it’s the compact SUV you’ve been dreaming of driving around Gulfport, Long Beach, and Biloxi. Take a look at our review of the 2019 CR-V and see what makes it an impressive and practical vehicle to drive.
Space for Passengers and Cargo
inside the Honda CR-V, there’s room for five passengers with 105.9 cubic feet of passenger space to go around for a spacious ride for everyone.
You can also enhance your comfort with the following available features:
- 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Heated front seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control system
The back of the 2019 CR-V will also give you 39.2 cubic feet of cargo volume to bring the gear you need along with all those passengers. If you don’t need the back row for passengers, simply rearrange the easy fold-down 60/40-split rear seats and gain up to 75.8 cubic feet of cargo room.
To load supplies in and out of the CR-V with ease, there’s the Hands-Free Access power tailgate that lets you simply wave your foot under the bumper to open and close the tailgate.
Performance to Take on Any Road
The 2019 Honda CR-V comes with a two engine options:
EPA-estimated Fuel Economy*
32 highway/26 city MPG
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder
34 highway/28 city MPG
Staying Safe at All Moments
The 2019 CR-V has the latest technologies when it comes to your safety, from the Multi-Agle Rearview Camera to the Vehicle Stability Assist™ with Traction Control. There are also available driver-assistive features that allow the car to make adjustments and alert you of potential danger, so you can safely make it to your destination.
With available Honda Sensing®, a suite of advanced safety systems, you’ll have:
- The Collision Mitigation Braking System™ will help you slow down and stop your vehicle to avoid a collision with a car in front of you.
- The Road Departure Mitigation System will alert and help keep you on your intended path.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow will maintain a preset distance from the vehicle ahead of you.
- The Lane Keeping Assist System will bring you back to the center of the lane if unintentional lane departure is detected.
Learn More About the 2019 CR-V
Like what you’ve read about the 2019 Honda CR-V? If so, then stop by Pat Peck Honda and get inside the Honda CR-V for a test drive to get a feel for how it will drive around Gulfport, Long Beach, and Biloxi!
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.